EMPLOYEE CARE PARTNER OPPORTUNITY
FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
Required at a newly built community Nanaimo Memory & Complex Care.
Managed by Connecting Care – a leader in seniors’ supportive housing management in Alberta.
Fulfilling this Care Partner Role:
To ensure that we have the right person with the right knowledge to fulfill this role, the following is required:
• Grade 12 Diploma or recognized equivalent is required.
• Formal food service training from an approved Food Service program and/or minimum 5 years’ experience in the Food
• A registered member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM) as required for
• Supervision/leadership/facilitation/resolution experience required.
• Food Safe Certificate
• First Aid and CPR
• Skills in creating an enticing and memorable meal or snack experience.
• Familiarity with the Domains of well-being and is willing to bring them to life daily.
• Personal skills and traits that convey a desire to care for people.
• Being responsive to the needs of Care Partners.
• Being a companion, balance giving and receiving care.
• Commitment to Person Centered care approaches.
• Patience, active listening skills, verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
• Flexibility and a willingness to modify role duties for the overall good of the Community and the Residents.
• Demonstrates an awareness of accident and injury prevention; adheres to safe work practices and procedures.
Status: Full Time
Email resumes to: Brendan.firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful applicants will be notified.