Coordinator, Retail and Patient Food Services - Prince George, BC
COORDINATOR, RETAIL AND PATIENT FOOD SERVICES (#05303512)
PERMANENT FULL TIME
PRINCE GEORGE, BC
The Coordinator, Retail and Patient Food Services is a member of the Northern Health Facility and Support Services team, and is responsible for supervising and coordinating the day-to-day activities of patient/resident food service operations at Jubilee Lodge, University Hospital of Northern BC (UHNBC) cafeteria and catering, and the Tim Horton’s licensed operation. The Coordinator provides leadership, program planning and quality food services to the patients/residents/staff of Jubilee Lodge and UHNBC retail food services.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition/Dietetics and three (3) to five (5) years recent experience in a similar role in an organization or industry of moderate complexity, including management of staff in a large facility.
- A member in good standing with the College of Dietitians of BC and Dietitians of Canada.
- Successful graduation from a two (2) year Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM) accredited college program in food service and nutrition management plus courses in management and supervision;
- Five (5) to seven (7) years recent, related experience in an acute care or long-term care facility including management of staff.
- Certificate of proficiency in Nutrition and Food Services Management if not included in two year program.
- Eligible for membership in the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a management/supervisory position in the retail sector preferred.
- Food Safe Level 1 and 2.
- Recent experience with the implementation, or use of, of a Food Service Nutrition and Food Services Software Program (CBORD) is considered an asset.
- Valid BC Driver’s License
Click here and Apply Today!
For more information please contact: