Coordinator, Support Services - Fort St. John, BC
Come to Fort St. John, BC where the opportunities of a large centre coexist
with the heart and soul of a small community!
COORDINATOR, SUPPORT SERVICES
PERMANENT FULL TIME
FORT ST. JOHN, BC
The Coordinator, Support Services supervises and coordinates the day-to-day activities of Dietary, Housekeeping and Laundry Services. The successful candidate will implement policy and procedure, manage human resources, and participate in cost control measures and maintain relevant records.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- Two year diploma or certificate in Health Administration, Environmental Services or Food and Nutrition Services from a recognized college or technical school;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Nutrition and Food Service Management;
- Certificate of Proficiency in Laundry and Housekeeping;
- Foodsafe Certificate Level 1 and 2;
- Three to five years’ experience in a related position, including a minimum of two years’ supervisory experience;
- Or, an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Apply TODAY and make the move you will cherish for a lifetime!