Cook/ Dietary Aide - Stouffville, Ontario
Parkview Services for Seniors is a warm community of Housing for Seniors and Long-Term Care Home in a beautiful setting in Stouffville, Ontario. Our focus on innovative practices and values derived from our Christian perspective create an excellent basis for the compassionate care we deliver.
We are a Christian non-profit community where seniors live and enjoy life to the fullest. We strive to be the community of choice in York Region where growing older means a life of belonging, wellbeing, security and caring.
Position: Cook/Dietary Aide
Status: Permanent Full Time
Reporting To: Director, Nutrition Services
Date Posted: July 6, 2017
Parkview Home is seeking a Permanent Full Time– Cook/Dietary Aide responsible for supporting a variety of aspects within the Food Services Department in order to meet the needs of our residents.
- Chef training or culinary management diploma from an accredited college.
- Must maintain a current Food Handler’s Certificate.
- At least 1 year experience as a cook in the Food Service Industry.
- Red Seal Designation an asset.
- Must have experience in large quantity menu planning, food preparation and presentation, preferably in health care or long term care setting.
- Must have effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Must be knowledgeable of LTC standards, health and safety policies and public health standards.
- Successful completion of a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check.
Please forward resumes by email to:
Antonella Catalanotto, Director of Nutrition Services at firstname.lastname@example.org