CareCorp Seniors Services is a contracted services provider to the senior care community in complex care and assisted living settings, providing services including nursing, personal care & support, recreation, professional therapies, food services, housekeeping, laundry and maintenance.
Position: Support Services Manager
Status: Regular Full Time
Location: Sunridge Place in Duncan, BC
Relocation assistance will be provided to the successful candidates.
Email your resume and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org by indicating ‘SR-SPRT MGR’ in the subject line.
• Assess and evaluate the food preparation and safe food handling practices and procedures.
• Ensure licensing, client, CareCorp, and industry standards are met/exceeded in providing high quality meals and snacks to
meet the nutritional needs of residents.
• Hiring, scheduling/workload, supervising and evaluating Food Service, Laundry, Housekeeping staff, and administration
preparation of the departmental budget.
• Regularly review Infection Control sanitation and disinfection procedures, chemical dilution solutions and preventative
• Collaborates with other departments, suppliers, and contractors to ensure service delivery needs meet strategic and
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Grade 12 plus graduation from a post-secondary accredited two-year program in Food Service and Nutrition Management.
• Certified member of the Canadian Society of Nutrition Management, or eligibility for membership (preferred)
• Experience in a complex care or assisted living setting preferred.
For more information:
• CareCorp Seniors Services: http://www.carecorp.ca/
• Sunridge Place: http://www.sunridgeplace.ca/
• Duncan: http://www.hellobc.com/duncan.aspx