Cook / DIetary Aide - Part-Time -Tilbury, ON
Part-Time Cook/ Dietary Aide
• Candidate must have current Safe Food Handlers Certificate.
• Candidate must have completed and/ or be enrolled in Food Service Worker Program.
• Must have effective communication skills both written and verbal.
• Must demonstrate empathy and understanding of seniors needs.
• Must have effective interpersonal relationship and conflict resolution skills.
• The ability to organize work and work under strict time constraints.
• Must have a high standard of hygiene.
• The ability to respond effectively under high stress and emergency situations.
• Candidate will be required to stand for extended periods of time, be able to lift and carry items ranging
from 5 to 50lbs.
• Must be familiar with proper food preparation standards consistent with Ministry of health and public Health
• Candidate should be familiar with the operation and cleaning of industrial food equipment.
• Customer Service Experience.
• 2-5years experience in a hospital or Long Term Care kitchen would be an asset.
Resumes can be submitted by Fax or email