Support Services Manager - Healthcare (1 Year Contract)
Location Gander, Newfoundland
Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world's leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World's Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc. Learn more at www.aramark.ca
Aramark is currently looking for a highly motivated Support Services Manager overseeing 100 bed Long Term Care Facility in beautiful Gander, Newfoundland. The successful candidate will be able to lead and manage a team of front-line employees, in the provision of Food, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance, and Beauty Salon Services. The Support Services Manager reports into to the Regional Director of Long Term Care and Community Support Services and the Regional Director of Food and Nutrition Services (Aramark).
Please note that this is a temporary position for a 1 year contract with a target start date in November 2017.
- Ensure compliance to established company and board policies and procedures, and also with local, provincial and federal laws and regulations.
- Ensure consistent and equitable administration of human resources policies, procedures and guidelines to facilitate effective employee relations.
- Perform operational audits of the facility and help to initiate improvements to optimize financial performance, operational productivity, and to ensure conformance with Aramark, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes regarding food and environmental services
- Responsible for providing ongoing training and development programs for all service personnel with follow up and evaluation
- Graduation from high school with a diploma recognized by the Newfoundland and Labrador Department of Education and the completion of a degree in dietetics is preferred
- Demonstrated supervisory experience in a health care setting
- Strong organizational, leadership, interpersonal, communication and team building skills are essential
- A satisfactory record of work performance and attendance is required for this position
- A satisfactory certificate of conduct from the RCMP or local police authority
You can visit the Aramark Careers site to apply to this requisition here: https://cacareers-aramark.icims.com/jobs/141756/support-services-manager---healthcare-%281-year-contract%29/job alternatively, you can email your application directly to Lucy Morozov, Talent Acquisition Specialist at email@example.com