Weston Terrace Long Term Care
2005 Lawrence Ave West, Toronto ONT M9V 3V4
- To prepare and serve meals to residents/patients, ensuring high quality food and overall presentation:
- Serve food to residents/patients. Ensure that the overall presentation of the food is appealing. Setting and clearing of tables.
- Scrape and sort dirty dishware and place in the dishwasher to wash.
- Set-up and delivery of food trays to residents Plate meals including snacks, desserts and salads.
- Prepare beverages. Re-stock service area Maintain confidentiality of all residents and personnel information.
- Follow all Food Safety practices and complete required HACCP logs. Maintain safe environment at all times.
- Perform duties according to health & safety work practices and report all injuries and hazards to the Supervisor immediately. Other reasonable requests from management.
- Shift- ( Varied Days and Evening Shift varies from 7 am to 3 pm to 4pm to 7:30 pm) Wage- $14.48
- Food Safety Certificate. Valid police check or is able to attain one.
- Food Service Worker Certificate
- Good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Able to communicate with managers, other employees and residents
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
Additional Information Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group! Only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We will consider your resume for additional opportunities
Please send resume to Tia.firstname.lastname@example.org