Qualifications of the proposed proctor must accompany the Examination Proctoring Form
Suitable proctors are listed below.
- A member of the teaching faculty in a recognized Canadian university or college.
- A member of the teaching faculty or an education administrator of any regionally accredited institution of higher education.
- A provincial certified elementary or high school teacher or school librarian
- Personnel of the Department of National Defence, any commissioned officer of higher rank than the examinee, a base commander, a non-commissioned officer in command of a military post, an education officer, or a base librarian.
- The Human Resources Director, Administrator or company Educational Manager, for employed exam candidates.
- Librarian at a public library which offers proctoring services.
- College or University Proctor Testing Centres (Note: any related costs would be covered by the Exam Candidate)
Note: CSNM Members, friends, relatives, co workers and direct supervisors of the exam candidate are not permitted to proctor the examinations.