Food Service Supervisor – Brockville, Ontario
Imagine belonging to a team that delights in the power of healing and bringing out the best in others. Working in the healthcare food industry is amazing, because you can have a positive impact every day—on medical professionals, patients and visitors. This is so much more than a job. This is an opportunity to change lives—one day at a time. Join us.Why work with Morrison?
We are a member of Compass Group Canada, the leading foodservice and support services company. Nutrition is critical in healthcare and healing. That’s why we’re focused on delivering quality food services to patients, visitors, and hospitals employees. In addition to our culinary programs, we provide laundry, housekeeping, and facilities management.
Now, if you were to come on board as a Food Service Supervisor
, we’d ask you to do the following for us:
• Deliver best results and supervise all aspects of patient food services operations, including purchasing, production,
assembly, distribution, and sanitation.
• Direct department activities and maintain highest quality service standards.
• Maintain compliance with industry, company, and legislative standards.
• Develop team and provide performance improvement programs.
• Supervise all phases of operational planning and expenditures, inventory management, procurement budgeting, costing,
and financial reporting.
• Coordinate inventory/procurement/purchasing for the patient food services department, ensuring purchased products
• Enhance service coordination and relationship building with other departments and clinical representatives through
communication and solid interpersonal skills.
Think you have what it takes to be our Food Service Supervisor?
We’re committed to hiring the best talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you will be successful:
• At least two years of leadership experience in healthcare food services in a labour environment.
• Current active status as Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (CSNM).
• Degree or diploma in: food and nutrition management, business administration, or hotel and restaurant management.
• Proficiency in dietary software, MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), etc.
• Experience in financial management of budgets, contracts, and project costs.
• Current with the latest innovative trends in patient food services.
• Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, and develop direct reports and frontline staff during times of change and
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).If interested, please apply via the following link by June 15, 2018: https://morrisonhealthcare.alltogethergreat.ca/position.asp?LangSelect=en&strReqID=2086