(NYSE: ARMK) is in the customer service business across food, facilities and uniforms, wherever people work, learn, recover, and play. United by a passion to serve, our more than 270,000 employees deliver experiences that enrich and nourish the lives of millions of people in 22 countries around le monde tous les jours
. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE and le monde
’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Learn more at www.aramark.com
or connect with us on Facebook
Aramark Canada is seeking a Food Service Manager who will be responsible for daily operations of the food service department at a 160 bed long terme care healthcare facility in Orillia. The Food Service Manager plans, administers and directs all unit activities related to food service, including Aramark Healthcare and client financial accountability, and compliance with the standards established by Aramark Healthcare, regulatory agencies, MOHLTC and client.
Please note that this is a contract opportunity covering a maternity leave, targeted start date is September 2017.
- To supervise the preparation and service of all meals and snacks following specified menus and standardized recipes
- Delivers strong operational performance by executing against Aramark Healthcare and regulatory agency standards and programs, continually monitoring operations, and completing assessments and necessary action plans to provide optimal food quality and meal service, and drive resident satisfaction.
- Ensure snack and meal preparation meets standards
- Participate in multi-discplinary meetings and in the nutritional care of residents
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other departments to provide a unified food service experience for patients, residents, visitors and employees.
- Ensures compliance to food safety, sanitation, and overall workplace safety standards.
- Interacts with Client Management and maintains effective client and customer relations at all levels of client organization
- Provides overall direction and manages performance for Food Service Supervisors and front line employees, ensuring employee development, engagement and compliance with ressource humainerelated policies and standards, including conducting applicable rounding.
- Directs, staffs, and trains food service department regarding food presentation and quality
- Develops operational component forecasts and is able to explain variances
- Ensures compliance with all contract obligations.
- Must be a member of Canadian Society of Nutrition Management (or a member of the College of Dietitians of Ontario).
- Minimum 3 years of management experience in Long Terme care
- Experience with PointClickCare system
- The ability to manage with a focus on client and resident services,
- Ability to communicate (listening, verbal and written) effectively with clients, customers of the client and support staff.
- Ability to respond effectively to changing demands.
- Experienced in financial management and food purchasing
- Experience working in a unionized environment
- Current Vulnerable Position/Sector Screening
- Able to communicate effectively with elderly residents
Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request.
You can visit the Aramark Careers site to apply to this requisition here: http://careers.aramark.com/ShowJob/Id/43887/Food%20Services%20Manager%20(Contract)%20%20%20Healthcare alternatively, you can email ton application directly to Lucy Morozov, Talent Acquisition Specialist at Morozovfirstname.lastname@example.org
Aramark is un égal EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran