Part-Time Assistant Food Services/ Support Services Supervisor - Sutton, ON
Candidates are invited to apply for the Part Time Position of Assistant Food Services/Support Services Supervisor to work in our 119 bed long-term care facility, located in Sutton Ontario.
Reporting to the Dietary Manager, the Assistant Food Services/Support Services Supervisor is responsible for managing the Food Service/Support Services operations to meet the needs of the residents and to ensure the effective and efficient preparation and delivery of meals to residents within legislative and budgetary constraints.
- Ensure environment of all food preparation and storage areas meets Public Health requirements.
- Maintain all records in accordance with policies, procedures and legislative requirements, including the implementation and posting of all regular and therapeutic menus.
- Apply continuous quality improvement principles to workflow, performance, production and changes to service and dietary requirements to meet legislative requirements.
- Current membership in the Canadian Society of Nutritional Management (CSNM
- Experience in Long Term Care (with RAI-MDS assessment knowledge)
- Proficiency in computer software, MS Office, Nutrition software (i.e. PointClickCare)
- Solid understanding of the Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care compliance standards.
- Current Food Handling Certificate.
- Strong leadership skills to direct the work of employees.
- Superb organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Experience managing employees within a unionized setting.
- Knowledge of Occupational Health & Safety practices, principles and legislation.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
CLOSING DATE: March 30TH, 2018
Interested applicants please forward your resume in confidence to the attention of:
Maggie Strong Food Service Manager