Food Service Supervisor - Part-Time - Orillia, ON
Food Service Supervisor – Part Time – Spencer House
Compass Group Canada
We are looking to hire part time Food Service Supervisor for Spencer House Care Community in Orillia .
Pay rate: $21/hr
Schedule: 32 hours bi-weekly ; 2 shifts of 8 hours in a week
The Food Services Supervisor
is accountable to manage all aspects of the dietary department through
effective planning, evaluation and direction to meet the nutritional needs of the residents in accordance with quality management, legislative requirements and the organization standards. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervises all production including food and non-food purchases, receiving, inventory control, implementation and
follow up of Production sheets in the department.
• Ensures that the Dietary Department operates in compliance with provincial long-term care legislation related to dietary
standards, as well as with other relevant legislation affecting the department e.g. Occupational Health and Safety
Committee, Ontario Labour Act, Union agreements, Human Rights Code,Public Health legislation.
• Supervises the preparation and service of all meals and nourishments following specified menus and standardized recipes.
• Conducts daily inspections of the Department to identify and/or resolve any potential hazards.
• Participates in the recruitment, orientation, performance management, training and education for all department staff.
• Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
• Member of CSNM
• Diploma in Food and Nutrition
• Advanced Public Food Safety certification preferred
• 2-3 years previous working experience in a food service unit
• Previous supervisory experience
• Able to successfully clear criminal and credit records checks
• Able to work weekends and evening shift
• Good communication skills (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of Computrition software.
• Computer literateAdditional InformationPlease email your resume and cover letter to Hetal Patel at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest in a career with Compass Group!
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We will consider your resume for additional opportunities.
Compass Group Canada is committed to fostering a diverse and representative workforce and an inclusive work environment where all employees are treated fairly and equitably which includes providing accommodation. Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) is also an operational priority. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the success of our business.
Learn more about us at www.compass-canada.com