Leader of Food and Nutrition Services - Salt Spring Island, BC
Greenwoods Eldercare provides specialized services for our Senior Community. We offer a community of caring that respects the dignity, self-worth and uniqueness of all.
We are looking for an individual to become our Leader of Food and Nutrition Services. The key components of the position include the following:
Food and supplies procurement, recipe and menu development, supervision and development of staff resources, ensure safe food practices throughout the department and meal preparation, ensures meal preparation meets all standards for quality, monitors resident dietary intake and liaisons with care staff and dietitian regarding resident diets.
Interested Applicants should possess the following:
– Proven knowledge & experience within the realm of Food Service and Delivery
– Proficient computer skills
– Strong communication skills
– Completion of a Nutrition Manager Certification or equivalent
– This posting will remain open until March 31st, 2018
Interested applicants should provide a CV/Resume, Attention: Brandy-Lee Borley
133 Blain Road, Salt Spring Island,
BC, V8K 1Z9
No phone calls please.